Phone Booth wallpaper
The bustling life of London stands in contrast to the solitary phone booth awaiting the next customer. Brilliant red and white lights add color and action to a piece that's active, artistic and thought provoking.
Easy to install
You will be surprised how simple it is to mount Phone Booth
Delivered complete with wallpaper paste and hanging instructions
This product is made of non-woven material. Each panel is 50 cm / 17,7 inches wide
Custom wall size
Wallpapers specially for your walls
Production uses eco-friendly inks and the material is PVC free
How to measure your wall
Walls with doors, windows or other obstacles
Hanging instructions for Phone Booth
- The panels are numbered in the order they should be hung
- Hang from left to right
- The panels should be hung edge to edge
1. Make sure the surface is smooth and cleanRemove any old paint or wallpaper that is coming off. Clean the sur- face and apply ller where necessary. If the surface is porous, please apply a primer/mist coat or prepaste before papering. Porous surfaces include skimmed walls, walls with old wallpaper, particle board or similar. If you hang our premium murals on a dense surface that does not absorb moisture, it may take several days for the paste to dry, as our premium papers are not as breathable as our standard ones. You should also prime the surface if it has bright colours that could show through the wall mural.
2. Make up the wallpaper paste providedFill a clean bucket with 4 litres (1 US gallon) of lukewarm water and slowly add the paste powder while stirring briskly. Leave the paste to stand for 5 minutes and stir again. The paste is now ready to use. The paste should be nice and thick, so don’t use more than 4 litres (1 US gallon) of water when mixing. If you do add more, the wallpaper may not fix properly. One bag is enough for around 20-22 m≤. If you are using ready-mixed wallpaper paste, use a paste for non-woven wallpaper or one for woven wallpaper with <20% dry content.
1. Check the wallpaperBefore hanging, make sure no panels are missing and none have any defects or damage. The panels are numbered at the top in the order they should be hung. Hang from left to right.
2. Make sure the panels are hung straightIt is vital that the first panel is hung straight. It is a good idea to draw vertical markings one panel width (50 cm) in from the corner using a spirit level, a measuring tool and a pencil. Use the markings as a guide to hang the first panel. Make sure the markings are faint so they don’t show through the wall mural.
3. Apply the paste directly to the wallUse a roller or a brush. It’s important to cover the whole area with paste – an unpasted spot will create a blister in the wall mural. Apply the paste approximately one panel width in advance.
4. Hang the panels edge to edgeThe panels should not overlap. Take care to press the panels together firmly at the seams – use a seam roller for the best results. Be careful to match up the pattern with the next panel, and avoid getting wallpaper paste on the front of the mural as this will show when it dries. Note: Avoid harsh folds as this may cause cracks in the print.
5. Smooth down the panels from the ceiling to floorUse your hands or a wallpaper brush, starting from the middle and smoothing out towards the edges. Any small bubbles and folds will disappear once the wall mural has dried. If there are any spots of paste on the front of the wallpaper, use a damp cloth or sponge to remove them, but avoid rubbing.
6. Trim off any excess paperOnce all the panels have been hung, trim off any excess paper using a trim guide and a sharp knife.
Wait 24 hours to see the finished resultsSit back and enjoy your new room!
Phone Booth wallpaper is printed with Happy Mattic™, our new soft and non-reflective matte finish. The material adds an exclusive look and touch to your walls.
Glue applied to wall
Does not fade in sunlight